Wildfire Preparedness Services provides advice, training, and facilitation to agencies, elected officials, businesses, communities, and homeowners at risk on Home Ignition Zone Best Practices and general wildfire preparedness. We also provide services to Insurance, Real Estate, and Utility Industries.
- Contract Instruction for NFPA "Assessing Structural Ignition from Wildfire" (ASIP) two day courses.
- Custom one-day Home Ignition Zone Best Practices training and workshops.
- Outreach and Education planning and advising.
- Community meeting facilitation.
- Facilitate CWPP processes.
- Wildfire Mitigation Plans development and facilitation.
- Emergency Management planning for wildfire risks.
- Advise and facilitate grant funding and assistance.