Call for Presentations CLOSED
LOGO (instead of heading)
“Accelerating Adaptation and Managing Expectations”
April 11 – 13, 2023
Fort Collins Marriott
350 East Horsetooth Road
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
Fire Adapted Colorado network members and partners will host the
2024 Colorado Wildland Fire Conference
in the fall of 2024.
Call for Presentations for the 2024 CWFC will be announced at a later date, please check back later.
The Colorado Wildfire conference offers a suite of learning opportunities including – keynote speakers, networking events, workshops, strategic conversations, break-out sessions, tours and more.
Presentation and session proposals that lead to active learning and participation, create new knowledge, support skill building, and draw out people’s experiences are preferred.
Examples of sessions or presentations include (but are not limited to):
- Case studies of adapting wildfire resilience work
- Climate change impacts on fire and communities
- Collaborative efforts of partners to create better wildfire outcomes
- Implementation of science-based best practices
- Latest relevant research findings
- Funding, Legislation, Planning & Implementation
- Lessons learned
- Make connections, build relationships, and share resources with others
- Round table discussion on Fire Adapted Communities activities
- Sharing knowledge, processes, experiences with others
- Showcase projects or programs from across the state/nation
- Transfer information and practices among participants
- Watershed Protection & Restoration
It would be nice to have a button for submitting registration, (via google form, which would not be accepting them). Assuming this is something I could easily add later.