Join the FACO Network!
The Fire Adapted Colorado Network includes:
- Place-Based Network Organizations that engage local residents, businesses, planners, decision-makers, land use managers, and more through connections with our practitioner members to help them build local solutions for community wildland fire resilience.
- National and State Partners who provide critical support and set the stage for wildfire resilience efforts throughout the state.
As part of the application process , you will be asked to provide network details for your organizations directory page and for FACO outreach including:
- Each contacts name, title, phone number and email address
- Primary Organization Phone Number to include on your directory listing
- Organization website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram URLs
- Organization Logo (square or round preferred)
- Up to 4 Organizational Photos, with descriptions (square preferred)
- A GIS Shapefile of your boundaries (place-based, except county)
- Identify Colorado counties your organization is actively working in (place-based)
- Description of your Organization’s Mission/Vision (up to 2 paragraphs)
- A short (bullet) list of Key Services your organization provides
- See an example member page here
How to get started:
- Review the Benefits & Expectations of Network Participation
- Reach out to FACO staff with any questions you may have
* Homeowners Association representatives, Commercial/Industrial and Private Contractors are generally not eligible as stand-alone network members. These organizations are encouraged to connect directly with the local collaboratives and organizations leading wildfire preparedness efforts.